Monday, May 2, 2011

Where there is Evil, imbue Love

In light of recent political activity, I thought it best to send out a kind reminder of love. 

Where there is evil or hate, do not bring attention to it.  Do not favor it. Simply send love to the source.  Ask your Creator to take care of the situation.  There is good in all. 
By taking revenge, you are equal to your enemy. 

I pray for peace, guidance, love, hope, but never NEVER Violence!

I am not usually a bible quoter but here goes,
Romans 21:12 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Prov 24:17 Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice,

Ezek 33:11 Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

No comments:

Post a Comment